LULAC – I DON’T UNDERSTAND THEM
A study in contradiction, one day they are protesting SB4 then they turn around and support a candidate for Houston City Council who has a history of advocating things like “Operation Wetback.”
Click on the image below to read the article.
Then the image below there are people who are endorsing Roy Morales, at least one if not several of those persons are Officers in LULAC. Click on the image and one will find it under endorsements on the Roy Morales website.
Here is Roy Morales on illegal immigration.
- John G. Winder. 2009. Cypress Times: Roy Morales: A Lifelong Public Servant Ready to Serve as Mayor of Houston. 27 July 2009. “Experienced, conservative, pro-life, and a man with a history of lifelong public service, Roy Morales should get the attention of every person in Houston who is concerned about where our city is headed.” (www.thecypresstimes.com)
- Roy Morales. 2009. Coalition For Life: Candidate Questionnaire. Responded YES to the question: “Would you describe yourself as 100% pro-life? That is that you value and respect all human life from conception to natural death, therefore opposing abortion and euthanasia.” (www.houstoncoalition.com)
- Roy Morales. 2010. Liberty Institute: 2010 Primary Congressional Free Voters Guide. Selected STRONGLY FAVOR for: “2. Abortion Ban: Ban abortion except where it is necessary to prevent the death of the mother.” (api.ning.com)
- Roy Morales. 2010. Texas Alliance for Life: 2010 Primary Elections Candidate Survey. Checked SUPPORT for: “1. The reversal of the U.S. Supreme Court Roe v. Wade decision, which allows abortion for any reason, even as a method of birth control even in the late stages of pregnancy?;” “2. A law banning partial-birth abortions, except to prevent the death of the mother?;” “4. The Texas law that recognizes the personhood of an unborn child beginning at conception and makes the killing of that child (against the mother’s wishes) a crime of homicide?;” 9. A law requiring abortion providers to make a sonogram image of the unborn child available to the woman before she consents to an elective abortion?;” “10. A law to create a license plate with the message ‘Choose Life’ to promote infant adoption?” (www.texasallianceforlife.com)
- Roy Morales. Issue Position: Pro-Life. “I strongly support the sanctity of life and the rights of the unborn. I will oppose government funding for abortions and partial-birth abortions. We need to promote and encourage adoption and abstinence.” (votesmart.org)
Roy Morales compares immigrants to Al Qaeda;